Hey there! I’m Beth Cooper. Nice to meet you. I’m new here at Nancy’s Notions. Besides being a sewing enthusiast, I am also a wife and a mother to three great kiddos. Other things you might want to know about me:
- I love winter, even though I’m freezing all the time!
- Favorite books are anything by Agatha Christie and all of the Nancy Drew books.
- I didn’t learn to sew until I was 20 years old.
- I watch Hallmark Christmas movies year round.
- I direct two community theater productions per year.
- I do Jane Stickle (Civil War quilter) portrayals.
- I listen to all genres of music but my faves include 90s country, hits from the 60s & 70s, and anything by Bing Crosby. Swoon. I just love him!
- I’m addicted to the Daily Deal on Missouri Star!
I love quilting, sewing, and writing and I am so happy to be able to share so many wonderful articles, blog posts, and project ideas with you on Nancy’s Notions. The most exciting thing on Nancy’s Notions website is our Sew & Tell page! That’s where we feature a different quilter and sewist (and their projects!) each week. That’s right, we want to see what you’re making! We love to see new projects, and I bet you do too! I am always in awe of the creativity and talent in the sewing and quilting community. I know you guys do incredible work and I can’t wait to feature it on the Nancy’s Notions website.
Well, friends, there you have it. Now you can put a face to the name! See around Nancy’s Neighborhood.
‘Til next time,