Celebrate the fun of quilting. With batik fabrics, create a quilt block featuring raw edge appliqué design by McKenna Ryan. Use McKenna Ryan’s simple techniques and pieced borders to complete the block that features a bear and its two cubs enjoying their time together at home.
- Once finished, make it into a small decorative project to display for the month or celebrate an entire year of quilting by making a gorgeous full size quilt that features all of the finished monthly blocks sewn together.
- Block size: 33½" x 22"
- Full quilt size: 56½” x 81”
- Twelve Months of Happy September Pattern
- Includes step-by-step instructions, illustrations, and traceable templates
- Twelve Months of Happy Embellishment Kit
- Includes embellishment so you can put those special final touches on the block
- All 100% cotton batik fabrics needed for top and appliqués
- Two 100% cotton batik fabrics for binding and borders