Get the look of impressive piecing with the ease of simple cutting and straight-line sewing.
Easy-to-follow directions tell you how to sew, cut, and arrange triangles in a pattern with unique fabric interactions for a prism effect. The template makes quick work of cutting precise triangles in three easy steps with your rotary cutter.
Three easy steps:
- Start by cutting strips of fabric and sewing them together to create three-piece strata
- Position the template over the strata, aligning the markings of the template with the seams and cut triangles
- Rotate and arrange triangles into a prism design, and then stitch cuts together with simple straight stitching
- Spinning Triangles Prism Template
- Made of clear acrylic
- Features easy-to-see black markings
- Seam allowances included
- Size: 4-13/16" at two sides and 6-13/16" at third side, 90 degree triangle
- Spinning Triangles Prism Pattern
- Includes instructions for sewing strata, cutting, arranging, and assembling blocks, plus directions for creating a table runner
- Table runner approximate finished size: 16-1/2" x 40-1/2"
- Step by step instructions
- Full-color photographs and illustrations
- By Sewing With Nancy
- Free Starburst Neutrals Table Runner Pattern
- Create a mesmerizing, yet subtle table runner using the Spinning Triangle Prism Template
- The soothing blues of this runner is a perfect home decor that complements any style
- The construction of this runner is simple, but with a very impressive piecing
- Get a start at constructing by sewing fabric strips together to form a strata
- Then cut triangles, rotate, arrange and piece together with simple straight line stitching
- Finish the table runner by sewing rows together, quilting, and ending it with a binding
- The finished table runner makes a perfect accent to any home decor or a house warming or wedding gift
- Finished size: approximately 16-1/2" x 40-1/2"
- This Sewing With Nancy pattern includes easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions with color illustrations