The Port City Pants Pattern from Sew to Grow is designed for you to make pants that have a relaxed fit. They feature a flatting front waist band yoke with elasticized back for added comfort. Look sharp and classic in a linen or structured woven fabric, or go for a casual feel with rayon.
- Waist: 25" to 44"
- Hips: 35" to 50"
- Recommended fabrics: Linen, chambray, rayon, and other light to medium weight woven fabrics
- This pattern was born out of a passion to ignite, enlighten, and inspire your creativity
- Each pattern is designed to grow your sewing skills and confidence
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions and photos
- Fabric requirements are listed to help you determine how much fabric you need
- Designed by Lindsey Rae