Take your cross stitch on a bon voyage into the past and add a touch of nostalgia to your stitch work with the Retro Cross Stitch Book. The book features 500 patterns for today's crafters with a new blend of traditional style, French charm, and contemporary simplicity.
- Recreate designs from 1800s and 1900s fashion houses and milliners' catalogs
- Choose from travel designs, like railroad advertising posters and trunk labels of exotic destinations
- Savor patterns featuring themes of tea and coffee along with other pleasures of daily life
- Many of the patterns include multiple elements offering you hundreds of components to use in many ways
- Be inspired by mood boards of completed motifs and photos of projects that show off what you'll stitch
- Author: Véronique Enginger
- Hardcover; 192 pages