Make unique dream catchers that have bohemian style using the Dream Catchers Book. This book features 16 dream catchers, mobiles, wall hangings, and jewelry that are full of strong, symbolic values and have an almost mystical dimension.
- Projects can be made from materials such as lace, ribbons, beads, leather feathers, pendants, driftwood, and more
- Each project was designed by the author to express her state of mind
- The author, fascinated by the bohemian chic and driven by her desire for serenity and naturalness, created these designs inspired by Amerindian tradition
- The traditional Amerindian dream catcher traps bad dreams in its weave and lets good dreams slide along its feather
- The book features full color photos and detailed step-by-step instructions for every project
- Author: Charline Fabregues
- Softcover; 30 pages