- Nancy and guest Joan Hinds demonstrate a streamlined way to sew 18" doll clothes
- You'll learn techniques on how to avoid underarm seams by sewing a continuous yoke, update a basic jumper with a clever ribbon layout, and get a finished look easier by lining small pieces
- Create 21 doll clothes to mix and match
More details from our Sewing Advisors:
- Nancy and her guest, Joan, demonstrate how to cut and stitch pieces of doll clothing in 30 minutes
- Learn the tricks to easy flat construction, no-hassle gathering, quick zigzagged elastic, lace hems, fun fusible appliques and much more
- Host Nancy Zieman with guest Joan Hinds
- 2-part program
- Runtime: 53 minutes
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired
Turn an 18" doll into a "fashionista" by sewing coordinating outfits made quickly and easily.
Author and designer Joan Hinds teams up with Nancy to sew a versatile collection of clothes for 18" dolls, each sewn in 30 minutes or less. They reveal secrets for easy flat construction, no-hassle gathering, quick zigzagged elastic, lace hems, fun fusible applique, and much more. Create gathered skirts, leggings, camisoles, and dresses for everyday and special occasions.
Little girl's gifts in minutes—sew a simple mix and match 18" doll wardrobe.
Nancy and designer Joan Hinds create quick 18" doll clothes that are simple enough for beginning sewers. Learn to sew pants, vests, T-shirts, jumpers, and nightgowns for playtime to bedtime ensembles. Each takes 30 minutes or less to sew. Nancy and Joan demonstrate using fusible trims and hems, simple serged edges, bias necklines, ruffled armholes, and lots more.