Make an essential for every season with the Matcha Top Pattern from Sew Liberated. This pattern is a swingy, easy-to-sew top with a stunning mandarin-inspired neckline. It's designed to highlight your collar bone and it leaves your waist free to move around comfortably.
- Sizing: 0 to 24
- Fabric requirements: Mid-weight and soft fabric with a nice drape
- Both sleeveless and sleeved versions feature a unique shoulder construction with faux epaulets
- Show off your favorite bracelets and bangles with the elbow-length, beautifully angled sleeves
- Sew up the sleeveless version to pair perfectly with a cardigan or a jacket
- Includes detailed instructions, photos, illustrations, and materials list
- Yardage requirements are listed to help you determine how much fabric you need