The Alberta Street Pencil Skirt from Sew House Seven is a great classic silhouette for any season. It's a slim fitting, unlined skirt with little to no ease in the hips with a tapered hem that lands just below the knees.
- Sizes: 0 to 20
- It features a contoured waistband that sits just below the waist, angled and oversized front patch pockets, double back darts, a back vent, and a center back zipper
- Recommended fabrics: mid to heavyweight fabrics such as denim, canvas, corduroy, twill, and more
- Instructions call for a set in back zipper, but an invisible zipper could easily be substituted for an intermediate or advanced sewist
- Includes detailed instructions
- Fabric requirements are listed to help you determine how much fabric you need
- Designed by Peggy Mead