Equilateral triangles are the secret behind the modern look of the Star Song Modern Quilt. This quilt pattern, designed by Rebecca Anderson of Rebecca Ruth Designs, features triangle pieces that are grouped into concentric hexies or pieced to form spinning stripes.
- Finished sizes:
- Crib: 46" x 66"
- Twin: 72" x 85"
- Queen: 84½" x 93½"
- The triangles create lively and varied blocks, with solid-color triangles making it all pop with dynamic star points
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and a materials list
- The color diagrams will assist in block assembly
- Paper triangle templates included for tracing
- Fabric requirements are listed so you know exactly how much fabric to use for each size