Easily cut squares, triangles, circles—any shape which would ordinarily require you to turn your project or your body
Simply cut, rotate, and cut again
- Two-piece rotating mat:
- A non-slip, stationary bottom layer
- Interlocking top cutting mat that rotates 360 degrees
- Yellow gridded self-healing cutting surface that reseals surface cuts, providing a continually smooth surface for all cutting projects
- 1" grid, with 1/8" increments on the outer edge
- 30, 45, 60, and 90 degree marked lines
- The sleek, simple design fits easily in your tote bag—only a 1/4" thick
- No ball bearings, stands, or other parts to lose
- Protects cutting surfaces
- Store flat and out of direct sunlight
- Use with rotary cutters
- 17" x 17" gridded surface
- Overall size: 17-3/8" x 17-3/8"
Use this rotary mat for cutting squares, triangles, diamonds, circles, and any shape in which would ordinarily require you to turn your project or your body.
Measures 17 3/8" x 17 3/8" with a 17 x 17" yellow gridded self-healing cutting surface
1" inch grid, with 1/8" increments on the outer edge
30, 45, 60, and 90 degree marked lines Mat has circular disk in the center of the bottom that fits into a hole of the base which allows you to turn the mat 360 degrees
The base has a surface that will grip to a smooth surface
No ball bearings, stands or other parts to lose
Use for paper crafting too
Do not use with iron or expose to direct sunlight or heat. Keep mat flat.