The Treble quilt is built from a single pattern piece, an equilateral triangle, cut from width of fabric strips with a 60 degree ruler. This pattern is designed by author and designer Ruth Ann Berry from The Quilter's Clinic in the heart of rural Michigan.
- Finished size: 68" x 88"
- Includes detailed instructions for cutting and assembly
- Also includes a design chart to assist you in assembly
- Construct vertical rows one at a time by chain piecing the triangles in pairs and then chain piecing the pairs into groups of four
- Build each row from top to bottom and pay attention to the orientation of the triangles so that they match the design chart
- Fabric requirements are listed so you know exactly how much fabric to use