Bargello quilts often look much more complicated than they actually are. Using the Curly Q Bargello Quilt Pattern, the process of making a Bargello quilt is truly simple and the results are always stunning. This pattern is designed by author and designer Ruth Ann Berry from The Quilter's Clinic in the heart of rural Michigan.
- Finished size: 48” x 62”
- Bargello quilt is a dimensional medium having multiple parts
- All it takes is the right blending and contrasting with bold and beautiful fabrics to add dimension to the design
- Includes detailed instructions for cutting and assembly
- Also includes a design chart that has column numbers across the top line and the cut width for each column below it
- Refer to the design chart and the fabric number chart to construct vertical columns
- Fabric requirements are listed so you know exactly how much fabric to use