Finished size: 66" x 66"
- Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Has detailed instructions, illustrations, and materials list
- From Pieces to Treasure by Jenelle Kent
- 9 cuts of Picnic Point Toweling Fabric
- The fabric is perfect for accenting with appliqués, hand or machine embroidery, simple trims, fabric ruffles, and more
- Comes with the selvage edges already hemmed so all you need to do is hem the two cut edges
- Width: approximately 16"
- 100% cotton
- Washing/Care instructions:
- Ensure your finished project looks professional by pre-washing. Launder your project using the same method that you'll be using for the finished project. This will allow natural shrinkage of the fabric fibers to occur before you embellish. If you don't pre-wash, you risk the fabric shrinking around any embellishment, creating wrinkles and puckers that cannot be removed. Prewashing also removes any excess dyes.