The Easy Hand Embroidery Book is an essential guide that includes 30 favorite embroidery stitches to practice and inspire creativity. This exclusive guide will help you create one-of-a-kind projects like décor, gifts, and wearables one stitch at a time.
- Hand embroidery is one of the most delightful embellishments to add to soft surfaces
- All you really need are embroidery threads (usually referred to as flosses) and embroidery needles
- Includes tips on selecting and preparing fabric, transferring designs, hand embroidery set up, and finishing
- Provides needle and thread reference charts and step-by-step techniques for French knots, chain stitches, feather stitches, and more
- This book is a must-have for any embroiderer on any skill level
- Its compact size makes it perfect to keep on-hand in your project bag so you never have to be without it
- Softcover; 11 pages