Be stylish with the Briar Shirt Pattern from Megan Nielsen Patterns. Consider this shirt is a welcome alternative to a basic t-shirt or sweater. The pattern features a high scooped front hem, low curved back hem. It includes two lengths, two neckline finishes, three sleeve lengths, and two patch pockets.
- Sizing: XS to XL
- Version 1 is a short-sleeved crop top, version 2 is a cropped sweater, version 3 is a standard length tee with patch pocket, and version 4 is a standard length tee with long sleeves
- Recommended fabrics: The pattern will work equally well with jersey fabrics, sweater knits, and stable knits; should have 20% stretch
- Your roomy and beautiful pattern envelope includes the full size pattern on high quality tissue paper and instruction booklet with detailed instructions to guide you through constructing your garment
- Fabric requirements are listed to help you determine how much fabric you need
- Designed by Megan Nielsen