Colossal creativity abounds in The Big Book of Little Quilts. This latest addition to the "Big Book" series offers a whopping 51 patterns for small quilts measuring 40" square or smaller. The quilts you make will be small in size, but big on style.
- Quilts are categorized into four diverse chapters: Fresh Takes, Retro Faves, Appliqué, and Holiday
- The quilts are perfect if you want to whip up a quick gift, break open a fabric bundle, or brighten a spot on a wall
- Every small quilt featured in this book doesn't take much time to make; when you start, you'll have a finished quilt in no time
- Take a mini quilting break with Country Threads, Amy Smart, Pat Sloan, Carrie Nelson, Jo Morton, Kim Diehl, and many other talented designers
- The quilts in this stellar collection are easy to start and finish so you can give them away or display and to enjoy while sewing an afternoon away
- Each project has detailed instructions, full color photos, illustrations, and a materials list
- Softcover; 240 pages