Make practical, fun, and quick projects using layered patchwork techniques with Kansas Troubles Quilters Prairie Life Book. From gorgeous quilts to runners and pillows, infuse your home with tranquility that can only be found on the prairie.
- With layered patchwork, eliminate many of the pitfalls of conventional piecing including tricky points, mismatched seams, and bulky seam allowances
- The simple technique of layered patchwork allows you to cut shapes and topstitch them to a base fabric
- The technique simplifies piecing and adds a three-dimensional look that's loved by many
- Simplify blocks that include triangles and even curved pieces like orange peels
- If you prefer traditional patchwork, there are plenty of projects in this book that allow you to use those techniques as well
- Author: Lynne Boster Hagmeier
- Softcover; 96 pages