A needle, thread, and wool are all you need to begin. No fancy skills to learn, no expensive tools to buy to create plain and simple primitive projects featuring hand-drawn patterns, with artful motifs and casual stitches.
- 17 Primitive Projects Inspired by the Seasons
- Types of projects: pincushions, pin keeps, pillows, wall hangings, purse, table runner, and more
- Traceable templates
- Color photos, black and white illustrations
- Book features double-wire binding so pages lay flat when open—no more struggling to keep your page from turning or bending; plus it’s now easier to keep your book right next to you as you work
- Printed on no glare uncoated paper making it easier to read the instructions and see the illustrations
- Softcover; 96 pages by Maggie Bonanomi