Turn reproduction fabrics and scraps into vintage-inspired quilts with Step Back In Time. This book, from Paula Barnes and Mary Ellen Robison of Red Crinoline Quilts, showcases scrappy quilts that will appeal to anyone who loves quilts from another time.
- This book showcases 13 quilt projects that are paired with a fascinating story from the 19th century
- Learn streamlined techniques for creating each of the quilts that will help you step back in time
- Each quilt design includes step-by-step instructions and full color photos
- All of the photos capture the style and sentiment of early American quilting history
- Every featured quilt is made from smaller pieces of fabric like scraps, strips, and fat quarters
- Authors: Paula Barnes & Mary Ellen Robison
- Softcover; 96 pages