Just let it hang out. For the modern man in mind, the shirt tail has been designed to be the correct shape and length to let it hang out over the pants instead of tucked in.
- A great everyday shirt with a slightly smaller collar, sewn-on front placket, patch pocket, and optional back darts for a trim fit
- Features angled cuffs that add a special detail to finish off the design
- Collar, cuffs, pocket, sleeve, and front plackets may be cut on the bias for added style
- Make shirts in sizes from XS to 4XL
- Pattern includes detailed instructions with illustrations, body measurements, materials list, and yardage requirements
- Learn how to adjust the pattern for a perfect length