Make sewing simply delightful with this book by Nancy Zieman featuring a collection of 12 quick and easy gifts including a cosmetic bag, tote, storage bins, a portable ironing pad, and even a luggage saddle bag using streamlined sewing techniques. And all of these amazing projects start with easy shapes—rectangles and squares!
- Includes complete instructions for 12 projects using easy sewing with a basic straight stitch—make an easy zippered cosmetic bag, or consider popular storage bins, or even a luggage saddle bag and a portable ironing pad for your next trip
- Learn to simplify the sewing process with no fear zipper, pocket, grommet, and strap techniques
- Find helpful tips and streamlined techniques for sewing specialty fabrics that save time and frustration, including double-sided quilted, vinyl, and canvas fabrics
- Full-color photographs and illustrations
- Step-by-step instructions
- The book features double-wire binding so pages lay flat when open—no more struggling to keep your page from turning or bending; plus it's now easier to keep your book right next to you as you work
- Softcover, 28-page book by Nancy Zieman