Pick your favorite kilt and make a tartan quilt with the Modern Scot Patchwork Book. Use this book as inspiration to make bold quilts inspired by iconic tartans. While traveling through Scotland, it's hard to escape the visual impact of the dominant pattern we call tartan or plaid. It's everywhere.
- Choose from eight projects to make such as quilts and table runners
- Includes large-scale patterns, based on authentic tartans, that offer new and fresh designs for modern quilts
- Learn to choose and merge fabrics to mimic the woven pattern for tartans
- Beginners and experts alike are sure to find a pattern that best fits their skillset
- Learn how to choose the best fabric for any project, basic quiltmaking techniques, and how to build tartan designs
- Author: Kathy Allen
- Softcover; 111 pages