Take your quilting to the next level with this book that's considered a visual "toolbox" of designs.
- This book serves as an introduction to rulerwork and a source of inspiration to keep by your machineÂ
- Stitch 59 designs using six basic quilting ruler shapes, including straight lines, circles, and squiggles
- It contains tons of helpful information on using quilting rulers and ruler feet
- Includes tips for longarm and domestic machines
- Features full color photos and illustrationsÂ
- Author: Amanda Murphy
- Softcover; 191 pages