Discover new ways to use a wedge. Create trendy quilts using wedges pieced into traditional full circles, half circles, squared-off blocks, and improv-style piece. Learn how to accurately cut and sew wedges with tips to keep them lying flat.
- Step-By-Step Tutorials
- 10 Stunning Projects
- Types of quilt patterns include basic round construction, with variations on round and five projects
- Full-size pullout templates in back of the book.
- Book also includes two reproducible design sheets for planning 9 and 10 degree round quilts
- Color photos and illustrations
- Softcover; 112 pages by Christina Cameli