Join Eileen Roche and Nancy Zieman as they share their embroidery expertise with you. On this 30-minute video CD, you'll discover:
- Tips for all embroiderers—whether you're a beginner or advanced embroiderer, you'll learn something new.
- 8 practical lessons guaranteed to improve your embroidery skills:
- Placement Perfection: Tips for perfect placement of designs on a variety of items. Learn the secrets to perfectly matching sets of linens and towels.
- Template Tricks: Templates can be the embroiderer's most valuable tool. Learn how to make and use them for professional results.
- Stabilizer Savvy: Beautiful embroidery must have a good foundation. Learn the secrets of successful stabilizing.
- Happy Hooping: Perfect embroidery depends on proper hoping. Learn professional techniques and tips to make hooping simple and successful.
- Ready, Set, Don't Sew!: Learn to avoid the pitfalls and common mistakes that can ruin an embroidery project with "The Embroiderer's Checklist."
- Taming Tricky Items: Don't let difficult, hard to hoop items limit your embroidery repertoire. Learn the expert's secrets for taming the trickiest embroidery projects.
- Terrific Towels: Every embroiderer should master the skill of embroidering on towels. Learn multiple, sure-fire methods for design selection, hooping, and stitching perfectly matched towel sets.
- No Sweat Sweater Knits: Successful hooping of sweater knits is only the first step to beautiful embroidery. Learn how to analyze a knitted garment for design selection and placement with flawless results.
- 4 multiformat vine embroidery designs
- Designs fit in a 4" stitch field
- Formats include ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, VIP, XXX
Minimum System Requirements: Windows XP Home/Pro, 300 MB hard drive space, CD-ROM Drive, P3 300 Mhz Processor, 128 MB RAM, 800 x 600 display, Mouse, Internet access