Make cute and cuddly button-jointed toys with felted wool from old sweaters and coats. These delightful toys are easy to sew by hand.
- Making Adorable Button-Jointed Stuffed Animals Book
- Includes 20 step-by-step patterns to create posable arms and legs on toys made from recycled wool
- Each design is made from simple shapes that are joined to the body with buttons
- The thread holding the buttons goes through the body, making moveable joints that allow you to pose the toys for play or display
- With hundreds of how-to photos, the author takes you through all of the basics of working with a pattern, cutting, stitching, stuffing, and adding button joints
- Add decorative stitching and unusual buttons to create a toy that is one-of-a-kind
- Author: Rebecca Ruth Anderson
- Softcover; 160 pages
- Made of polyester fabric
- Come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors
- Total number of buttons varies from pack to pack
- Size of the buttons will range from 3/8" to 1¼"