This practical guide is filled with information on how to take t-shirts and transform them into a memorable, usable quilt.
- Learn how to stabilize t-shirts for a neat, finished look; no more saggy quilts
- Adjust any size t-shirt design to fit your quilt plan
- Sew curves and circles as easily as straight seams on t-shirt fabric
- Use the easy planning guide, cut block charts, and block set guides for super easy designing and sewing
- 10 projects plus a gallery full of inspirational t-shirt quilts
- Author: Martha Deleonardis
- Softcover; 64 pages