Give a classic sweatshirt style an update. Make a sweatshirt with a scooped neckline and relaxed fit with long sleeves or short sleeves. You can mix and match the sleeve and body lengths to create a sweatshirt that best matches your personal style.
- The sweatshirt with long sleeves has cuffs and falls to mid-hip
- The sweatshirt with short sleeves falls at the high-hip
- Pattern includes detailed instructions, illustrations, and measurements
- Sizes: 0 to 18
- Use medium weight knits with a minimum of 20% stretch such as French terry, sweatshirt fleece, sweater knits, and jersey
- Extra fabric may be needed to match plaids, stripes, or one way print designs
- Skill level: Beginner