Become familiar with stylish and contemporary hand-sewn designs with the Modern Embroidery Book. This book features 35 beautiful hand embroidery designs that will inspire you to start stitching.
- The collection of designs in this book draws from the traditional concepts of rendering designs onto fabrics
- It embraces modern color combinations and contemporary motifs to create an upbeat collection that will be fun to stitch and will inspire you to create your own unique designs
- Contemporary features includes graphic designs, one-color work, and vintage tattoo style stitching
- Makes include things to wear and items for the home as well as wall art
- Full-color charts are included so it's easy to recreate every design
- Author: Laura Strutt
- Softcover; 128 pages