Add a touch of sophistication to accessories and home décor with gorgeous freestanding lace feathers made by you and your embroidery machine. The designs in this Amazing Designs collection were meticulously digitized with attention to detail from start to finish.
- The true beauty of this Amazing Designs collection is in the awe-inspiring details
- Your embroidery machine does the intricate work of embroidering the freestanding lace
- All designs are freestanding so no fabric is required--once the wash-away stabilizer is dissolved, the lace designs support themselves
- Each design is digitized so that each stitch support the next so that you may stitch on wash-away stabilizer without the need of tulle or organza
- Designs can be stitched in an array of colors using the included color stops, or in one color for classic lace allure
- Each feather features an optional hanging loop for displaying feathers as ornaments, sun catchers, etc.
- Showcase these densely stitched embroidery designs as charming dimensional embellishments on jackets and tops, dresser scarves, potpourri sachets, table accents, border decorations on table linens, and more
- Includes four bonus designs
Collection includes 20 designs in one size each:
Available in two formats:
- CD sent to you via regular shipping method
- CD purchase includes Amazing Designs Edit Express software to make quick work of resizing, recoloring, and printing templates of your designs for artistic flexibility
- Downloadable format sent to you via an email in a downloadable computer file
Both formats include:
- Printable instructions for freestanding lace process
- Thread color sequence charts for each design
- 12 embroidery formats: ART, BLF, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3
System requirements: A personal computer and a transfer medium to load designs to embroidery machine. (Examples of a transfer medium include floppy disk, flash drive, reader/writer system with memory card or sewing machine software.)
Consumers license: Designs can be sewn and sold
Click here for FREE pattern instructions on making freestanding lace feather projects.