Make sewing simply delightful with this book by Nancy Zieman featuring a collection of 12 quick and easy gifts including a cosmetic bag, tote, storage bins, a portable ironing pad, and even a luggage saddle bag using streamlined sewing techniques. And all of these amazing projects start with easy shapes—rectangles and squares!
- Includes complete instructions for 12 projects using easy sewing with a basic straight stitch—make an easy zippered cosmetic bag, or consider popular storage bins, or even a luggage saddle bag and a portable ironing pad for your next trip
- Learn to simplify the sewing process with no fear zipper, pocket, grommet, and strap techniques
- Find helpful tips and streamlined techniques for sewing specialty fabrics that save time and frustration, including double-sided quilted, vinyl, and canvas fabrics
- Full-color photographs and illustrations
- Step-by-step instructions
- The book features double-wire binding so pages lay flat when open—no more struggling to keep your page from turning or bending; plus it's now easier to keep your book right next to you as you work
- Softcover, 28-page book by Nancy Zieman
Please note: We reprinted this book in its entirety to honor the legacy and original vision of Nancy Zieman.
Please note that while the product Create-a-Strap has been discontinued by the manufacturer, you can easily substitute your favorite fusible interfacing to complete the purse straps found in this book. Simply cut a strip of your favorite fusible interfacing to the width and length of the Create-a-Strap recommended in the instructions for the project. Fuse the interfacing strip to the center of the wrong side of your purse strap fabric and fold the outer edges of the fabric to the center and press. Find great interfacings and more at www.nancysnotions.com